1920 Workshop established in Ekeby outside of Helsingborg
1926 First wheelbarrow in steel produced
1936 The whole business is relocated to the existing premises in Hörby
1950 The Bergengren family purchases Hörby Bruk
1965 The play range of products is introduced
1987 The production is modernised by robots
1991 A new facility for powder enamelling is constructed
1997 Hörby Bruk acquires Fogelsta, the largest competitor in Sweden
2002 Hörby Bruk is quality certified in accordance with ISO 9001
2003 Manufacturing of components is started in China
2006 A new storehouse is constructed in Hörby
2011 Hörby Bruk is environmentally certified in accordance
with ISO 14001
2013 CSR project
2016 Agency of Structron
2017 Automatization of pressline
Hörby Bruk develops, manufactures and markets user-adapted, high-quality products designed for transport, play and garden for both professional and private use.
Version 5, 2017-10-15
Hörby Bruk stands for safe, reliable and long-term quality.
To achieve this, our competent employees endeavour to continuously improve and further develop our business with the aim of delivering high-quality products in the best way possible.
As a result:
- Our customers can trust that our products meet their expectations, that deliveries are accurate and arrive on time and that they receive good service.
- We are committed and feel responsible for the work we hand over with the sound knowledge it has been correctly produced.
- We constantly work on surpassing the requirements and expectations that our customers and other stakeholders place upon us.
- We develop products and manufacturing methods that satisfy safety and user needs and enable efficient manufacturing.
- Our suppliers are selected with the aim of long-term, stable relationships, where the capabilities of suppliers are optimally utilised.
- We continually improve our products and working methods.
Version 5, 2017-10-15
Our activities give rise to a certain environmental impact in the form of, among others, consumption of natural resources, waste, use of chemicals and transport. To reduce our negative impact on the environment, we are actively working to improve the environmental performance in our various processes. We do this because we want to take responsibility for how our products affect the environment, whilst at the same time we want to offer our customers added value.
Because of this, we must:
- Comply with applicable environmental legislation and other mandatory requirements placed upon us by, among others, our customers.
- Continually explore alternative materials and production methods, which can reduce our impact on the environment.
- Conserve resources and materials and limit the use of substances that involve ecological and health hazards.
- Work towards long-term quality to ensure a long service life for our products.
- Increase the efficiency of the energy we use and use renewable energy sources as much as possible.
- Prevent the risk of pollution and work towards continuous improvement in the environmental field. '
- Increase the commitment and knowledge of both employees and management to ensure a high standard in our environmental work.
This must be achieved in a goal-oriented and cost-efficient manner.